- “Uzbekistan-Ukrainian readings in stochastic processes, 2022”:
- 12th May, Title of the talk: “Backward stochastic differential equations”,
- 19th May, Title of the talk: “Backward stochastic differential equations with interaction”.
- 7th CROATIAN MATHEMATICAL CONGRESS June 15-18, 2022, Split, Croatia . Presented work with the title: “Modelling of epidemics with time-changed Lévy process”.
- The 9th International Colloquium on BSDEs and Mean Field Systems, June 27-July 1, 2022, Annecy, France, Title of the talk: “Reflected Backward Stochastic Differential Equations with Time-change Lévy noises.”
- STORM Workshop 2022, 5-8 September, OslO, Norway (took part in the organisation). Presented work with the title: “Interference of time-change Lévy noises on characterisation of reflected backward stochastic differential equations“.
- “Advances in Stochastic Control and Optimal Stopping with Applications in Economics and Finance”, 12 – 16 September, 2022, CIRM, Marseille, France. Presented: “Time-changed Lévy process and application of stopping problems to RBSDEs“.
- Recent developments in stochastic with applications in mathematical physics and finance – Tunisia, 17-21 October 2022. I gave (invited speaker) 3with the title: “On reflected backward stochastic differential equations driven by time-changed Lévy noise”.
- Actively involved in the seminar ”Theory of Stochastic processes”, organized by Academy of Sciences, Kiev, Ukraine, from February 2021. Presentation: “Clark representation for random measures”, February , 2021 (online).
- “PhD/Postdoc gathering “Cheerful Stochastics besides Corona Risks”, organized by STORM – Stochastics for Time-Space Risk Models, Department of mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway, 12th October 2021. Title of the talk: “Stochastic analysis of spread & preventions in case of SARS-CoV-2 virus”. (One of coorganizers of the event.).
- Seminar “Malliavin Calculus and its Applications”, organized by Academy of Sciences, Kiev, Ukraine, 19th October 2021, title of the talk:“Backward stochastic differential equations with interaction”.(online)
- Actively involved in the seminar ”Theory of Stochastic processes”, organized by Academy of Sciences, Kiev, Ukraine, from February 2020. Presentations:
- “Notes about Backward Stochastic Differential Equations”, May 2020 (online).
- “Connection of BSDEs with SPDEs, Feymann Kac formula”, September 2020 (online).
- Actively involved in STAR seminars & workshops, organized by the STORM project on the Department of Mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway. Presentations: 1. “Perturbation problems of BSDEs their application”, October 2nd, 2020 (online).
- PhD/Postdoc gathering “Cheerful Stochastics besides Corona Risk”, 28.10.2020., Department of Mathematics, University of Oslo, Norway. Title of the talk: “A stochastic epidemical model for the spread of HIV virus”.
- “Recent Developments in Stochastics”, the 2-days webinar on November 23-24, Tunisia, 2020, talk with a title: “Perturbation effects on Backward Doubly Stochastic Differential Equations & their applications”.
- 2nd Training School on Optimal Control Theory, Epidemiological Mathematical Modelling and Mosquito Control Strategies, Finnish Meteorological Institute (FMI), Kumpula district, 4-7 March 2019, presented paper: “Stochastic SICAE model for HIV transmission”.
- CONFERENCE: Perturbation Techniques in Stochastic Analysis and Its Applications (Techniques perturbatives en analyse stochastique et applications), CIRM, Marseille, 11 – 15 March 2019, presented a summary of a few papers under the title: “Some eﬀects of perturbations on solutions of backward doubly stochastic diﬀerential equations”.
- ”Biology, Analysis, Geometry, Energies, Links [bagel19]: A Program on Low-dimensional Topology, Geometry, and Applications”, Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minneapolis, Minnesota, 17-28 June 2019, presented: “Some stochastic SICA epidemic models for HIV transmission”.
- ”Edinburgh Slow-Fast-Ival”, International Center for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, UK, July 4 – 5, 2019. I gave a talk as an invited speaker with the title: “Reﬂected Backward Stochastic Diﬀerential Equations with Perturbations”.
- ”CSA2019 – Conference in Stochastic Analysis and Applications”, Risor, Norway, 25.-30.8.2019., presented a summary of a few papers under the title: “Perturbed backward stochastic diﬀerential equations”.
- ”Susret matematičara Srbije i Crne Gore”, Budva, Crna Gora, 11.-14.10.2019., Paper presented: “Eﬀects of perturbations on the applications of reﬂected backward stochastic diﬀerential equations”.
- The Training School on Optimal Control Theory and Mosquito Control Strategies, Department of Mathematics of the University of Aveiro, Portugal, from 19th to 21th April 2018, under the COST Action CA16227 – Investigation and Mathematical Analysis of Avant-garde Disease Control via Mosquito Nano-Tech-Repellents and as part of the activities of the new Thematic Line on BioMath of CIDMA (Center for Research Development in Mathematics and Applications). I gave a lecture as an invited speaker with a title: “A stochastic SICA epidemic model for HIV transmission”.
- Special Working Group Meeting for WG1 and WG2 in Aveiro/Portugal 19th July 2018, under the COST Action CA16227 – Investigation and Mathematical Analysis of Avant-garde Disease Control via Mosquito Nano-Tech-Repellents and as part of the activities of the new Thematic Line on BioMath of CIDMA (Center for Research Development in Mathematics and Applications). I gave a lecture as an invited speaker with a title: “A stochastic SICA epidemic model for HIV transmission”.
- European Women in Mathematics General Meeting 2018 Celebrating 30 years of the EWM, Karl-Franzens-Universitat Graz, Austria, 3-7 September 2018. Paper presented: “Z-algorithm for backward stochastic diﬀerential equations”.
- 2. General Scientiﬁc Meeting (2.GSM) of COST Action 16227, congress Centre Ohrid, Hotel Of St Cyril And Methodious University, Ohrid, fYR Macedonia, 1-3 October 2018, presented paper: “A stochastic SICA epidemic model for HIV transmission”.
- Mini symposium ”Stochastic vibrations and Fatigue: Theory and Applications”, Belgrade, Serbia, July 4th, 2017. I gave a lecture as an invited speaker with the title: “Some eﬀects of perturbations on solutions of backward stochastic diﬀerential equations.”
- The 39th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA2017), Moscow, Russia, July 24-28, 2017. Paper presented: “A class of solutions of Backward Stochastic Diﬀerential Equations”.
- A Probability Summer School, Centro di Recerca Mathematica Ennio De Giorgi, University of Pisa, September 13-15, 2017. Paper presented: “Kneser type of problem for backward doubly stochastic diﬀerential equations”.
- 7th European Congress of Mathematics, Berlin, Germany, July 18 – 22, 2016. Paper presented: “On a class of backward stochastic Volterra integral equations”.
- 13th Serbian Mathematical Congress, Vrnjacka banja, Serbia, May 22-25, 2014. Paper presented: “Perturbed backward stochastic Volterra integral equations”.
- First Mathematical Conference, Pale, Bosnia and Herzegovina, May, 2011. Paper presented: “Backward doubly stochastic diﬀerential equations with generalised coeﬃcients“.
- Sozopol Conference, XIII International Summer Conference on Probability and Statistic (ISCPS), Sozopol, Bulgaria, June 21-28, 2008. Paper presented: “Backward stochastic diﬀerential equations with perturbations”.
- 12TH SERBIAN MATHEMATICAL CONGRESS, Novi Sad, Serbia, August 28-September 2, 2008. Paper presented: “Backward-forward stochastic diﬀerential equations with perturbations”.
- SYM-OP-IS Conference, Banja Koviljaca, Serbia, October 3 – 6, 2006. Papers presented: “Binomial models for interest rates” and “Vasicek’s model”.
Summer schools, Workshops & Scientific mathematical events:
- Participation in: “14th Oxford-Berlin Young Researchers Meeting on Applied Stochastic Analysis”, On Zoom, February 10th – 12th 2021.
- Participation in “Special Online Event Stochastic Processes and their Friends”, Special Event Online Zoom, This first edition of the conference celebrates the scientific career of Prof. Alexander Yu. Veretennikov, 18-19 March 2021.
- Participation in “Beyond the Boundaries”, New Directions in Financial and Actuarial Mathematics., organized by University of Leeds, UK, 4-7 May, 2021, online.
- Participation in “Theory of Probability and Its Applications: P.L. Chebyshev – 200” (The 6th International Conference on Stochastic Methods), (May 17–22, 2021, online).
- Participation in: . “Malliavin Calculus and its Applications” held online on Tuesdays, 2020.
- Participation in Workshop on High-Dimensional Stochastics, 7-9. September 2020 (online).
- Participation in Rough paths and SPDEs 10–11 December, 2020. (online).
- ”EMC for Future Highly Integrated Systems”, Prague, Czech Republic, April 1-2, 2019.
- ”1st International conference on Political Decision Making and – Diseases – Interdisciplinary Research, Complexity and Bio-Mathematics”, Valenca, Portugal, April 4-5, 2019.
- Erasmus staﬀ week ”Workshop-discovering Spain”, 15.7.-19.7.2019., Jan, Spain.
- Chairman at 21st European Young Statisticians Meeting, Belgrade 29 July – 02 August 2019.
- I participated in several events linked to Erasmus Plus Project ”Re@WBC” – Enhancement of HE research potential contribution to further growth of the WB region (Mapping HR management strategies at EU universities 18-22 April 2016, Liege), and was included in the same projects.
- Junior Female Researchers in Probability, Berlin, Germany, October 22-23, 2015.
- ITE.LAB MathEconomics Open Course Mathematical Models in Economics Finance, Perm State University, Russia, November18-29, 2013; (Received the certiﬁcate for the attended course.)
- FinMod (Financial Modelling Conference) 2013, Perm State University, Russia, Faculty of Economics, ISMME Department , November 28, 2013;
- Spring School Stochastic Analysis in Finance, organized within the FP7 PEOPLE Marie Curie ITN network Deterministic and Stochastic Controlled Systems and Applications (PITN-GA-2008-213841), University of Brest, Roscoﬀ, France, March 6-15, 2012;
- ”Summer School in Quantitative Finance ”, Prague, Czech in June 7-9, 2010;
- Intensive Course Chaos, Expansions and Ito Calculus, Novi Sad, Serbia, September 23-30, 2010;
- 22th International Summer School of the Swiss Association of Actuaries, Lausanne, Switzerland, August 10-14, 2009;
- 2009 Summer School on Parameter Estimation in Physiological Models, Third Event of the EC Marie Curie Conferences Series Mathematical Modelling of Human Physiological Systems with Biomedical Application, Island of Lipari, Sicily, Italy, September 13-26, 2009;
- Bio-Math Summer School and Workshop 2008 Stochastic Diﬀerential Equation Models with Applications to the Insulin-Glucose System and Neuronal Modeling Middelfart, Denmark (Summer school, August 3-12, 2008; Workshop, August 13-16, 2008);
- Winter School in Stochastic Processes, Bitola, Macedonia, November 2006 (two weeks), organized by DAAD;
Reviews made for journal articles:
1. Applied Mathematics and Computation,
3. Thermal Science.
4. Stochastics and Dynamics.
5. Statistic and Its Interface.
6. Reviewer for several books in stochastic and statistic.
Master thesis under supervision:
1. ”Embedded Markov chain in queuing theory”, May 2019.
2. ”Application of packet MATHEMATICA in theory of life insurance”, October 2018.